绿色和平寻找Web Manager 网络推广经理

vim

Jan 16, 2010, 9:24:03 PM1/16/10
to CNBlogCon, 5Gshanghai
有兴趣在公益组织从事web2.0工作的同学们可以考虑了

Sent to you by vim via Google Reader:

small-2-line white
E惠社的Eric同学曾经担任过绿色和平的网络志愿者,对绿色和平的网络活动和网络团队有一定了解,现在给大家推荐网络推广经理这个职位!E惠社可以帮忙转发简历,有需要的同学可以通过邮件或MSN联系我们。
E-mail:eca...@gmail.com
MSN:eric_...@hotmail.com

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

绿色和平寻找负责任、有热心的网站社交网络推广专才加入我们。成为我们的网络推广经理,你将主管这个非盈利环保组织的网络团队,开展环境保护项目的网上推广策略,与全球其它网络推广团队一起,争取公众支持绿色和平,保护我们的地球。

北京

Greenpeace is looking for a passionate webby/netizen like you to be our Web Manager, who is responsible for managing a team of 4 people to develop effective online communication strategies for Greenpeace campaigns and build public support for the organisation and our environment.

You will:
- lead and manage the staff and budget of Web Unit based in Beijing.
- get to know a lot of Greenpeace webbies around the world, and be part of the global workforce of Greenpeace online campaigns.
——绿色和平在YouTube和Facebook上都经营的非常成功
- develop and lead the implementation of effective and innovative online communications, marketing and public engagement strategics for Greenpeace and its environmental campaigns in China.
——绿色和平中国通过参与互联网大会等方式,保持对互联网创新积极而持续的关注
- lead the team to manage our website and social media presence well, and engage the public through them.
——绿色和平中国在人人网上已经有17万关注用户
- develop internal procedures and protocols to ensure consistency and accuracy of web and online media contents, and efficient operation of the Web Unit.
- oversee and ensure that the technical infrastructure and useful tools for online communications are in place.

If you:

- believe that small number of people can make a big difference;
- are passionate for the internet and how it shapes our life;
——绿色和平中国是国内最重视互联网应用的NGO之一
- know the trend of web tools and community in China;
——新浪微博,人人网,优酷,豆瓣都有绿色和平的身影
- are creative but at the same time willing to use your innovation to generate pragmatic results and achieve measurable targets.

And if you have the following skills/qualifications:
- bachelor degree or above
- at least 5 years of experience in new media and other related communications, including 2 years of management experience
- excellent written and spoken Chinese, fluent written and spoken English.
- ability to manage multiple simultaneious projects and to meet tight deadlines, including a flexible mindset regarding working hours.
- knowledge and experience of web design, HTML, CSS, Javascript, RSS and other relevant web technologies
- experience in creative writing and editing
——网络团队负责绿色和平的网站内容编辑及推广

You are most welcomed to apply for this position and join us!

联系资料
  • Please send your application letter and full English and Chinese resume with current and expected salary to:
    rec...@cn.greenpeace.org
    If you are shortlisted for interview, we will contact you. In the meantime please be patient and do not call us or visit us. We handle a lot of applications every day and we promise we will consider your application seriously.
    All information collected is for recruitment purpose only.

来源:绿色和平中国官方网站 http://www.greenpeace.org/china/zh/jobs/web-manager

分享家:Addthis中国

Related posts:

Related posts:

    相关日志

    • 无相关日志

版权所有 © 2009
本作品采用知识共享署名-非商业性使用-相同方式共享 2.5 中国大陆许可协议进行许可。
The use of this feed on other websites breaches copyright. If this content is not in your news reader, it makes the page you are viewing an infringement of the copyright. (Digital Fingerprint:
)

Related Posts

  • 0

Recent Comments