Re: Help!!!

1 view

佐拉

Jun 18, 2010, 12:21:19 PM6/18/10
to Eric Eldred, Chinese Conference 2005 11/5 - 6 Shanghai China, chineseblogg...@googlegroups.com

这位CreativeCommons 的 Eric Eldred 遇到麻烦了,有次我和 @aether 和他在酒吧聊过天。 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Eldred 他来邮件说他在英国被窃,需要hotel bills(1,550GBP)。

谁能核实一下并帮助他脱离困境?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Eric Eldred <erice...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 11:34 PM
Subject: Help!!!

I'm in kind of deep mess right now,i came down here to London,England for a short vacation to visit a resort and got mugged at gun point last night at the park of the hotel where i lodged.All cash,credit cards and cell were stolen off me.I've been to the  embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all,my flight leaves today and I'm having problems settling the hotel bills.

The hotel manager won't let me leave until i settle the hotel bills(1,550GBP) now am freaked out.Please reply and let me if can you have the money wire to me through western union i promise to pay back as soon as i get back home.

Thanks

Eric Eldred

佐拉

Jun 18, 2010, 12:24:03 PM6/18/10