Bitcoin Address Generator in Obfuscated Python

冰天雪地敲冰块,春光灿烂挖臭虫

Apr 16, 2014, 4:04:10 AM4/16/14
原文http://preshing.com/20131219/bitcoin-address-generator-in-obfuscated-python

_ =r"""A(W/2,*M(3*G
*G*V(2*J%P),G,J,G)+((M((J-T
)*V((G-S)%P),S,T,G)if(S@(G,J))if(
W%2@(S,T)))if(W@(S,T);H=2**256;import&h
ashlib&as&h,os,re,bi nascii&as&k;J$:int(
k.b2a_hex(W),16);C$:C (W/ 58)+[W%58]if(W@
[];X=h.new("rip em d160");Y$:h.sha25
6(W).digest();I$ d=32:I(W/256,d-1)+
chr(W%256)if(d>0@""; U$:J(k.a2b_base
64(W));f=J(os.urando m(64)) %(H-U("AUVRIxl
Qt1/EQC2hcy/JvsA="))+ 1;M$Q,R,G :((W*W-Q-G)%P,
(W*(G+2*Q-W*W)-R)%P) ;P=H-2** 32-977;V$Q=P,L=
1,O=0:V(Q%W,W,O-Q/W* L,L)if(W@O%P;S,
T=A(f,U("eb5mfvncu6 xVoGKVzocLBwKb/Nst
zijZWfKBWxb4F5g="), U("SDra dyajxGVdpPv8DhEI
qP0XtEimhVQZnEfQj/ sQ1Lg="), 0,0);F$:"1"+F(W
[1:])if(W[:1 ]=="\0"@"" .join(map(B,C(
J(W))));K$: F(W +Y(Y(W))[:4]);
X.update(Y("\4"+ I(S)+I(T)));B$
:re.sub("[0OIl _]| [^\\w]","","".jo
in(map(chr,ra nge (123))))[W];print"Addre
ss:",K("\0"+X.dig est())+"\nPrivkey:",K(
"\x80"+I(f))""";exec(reduce(lambda W,X:
W.replace(*X),zip(" \n&$@",["","",
" ","=lambda W,",")else "])
,"A$G,J,S,T:"+_))

--
每当无助,每次孤独,总是打开 Hotmail,看着姐姐的邮件入睡...

将 Live.com 设置为您的主页

[m [1;31m※ 来源:·水木社区 newsmth.net·[FROM: 111.204.252.*] [m

Jakoo

Apr 16, 2014, 5:03:21 PM4/16/14
这种不算太难解读吧,毕竟只是script。exec前面就是一大段代码放在字符串里。跑一下最后的reduce把一些字符串替换回去其实就是一堆lambda
[code=py]
exec(
reduce(
lambda W, X: W.replace(*X),
zip(" \n&$@", ["", "", " ", "=lambda W,", ")else "]),
"A$G,J,S,T:" + _
)
)
[/code]

【 在 MetalSlugX 的大作中提到: 】
: 原文http://preshing.com/20131219/bitcoin-address-generator-in-obfuscated-python
: _ =r"""A(W/2,*M(3*G
: *G*V(2*J%P),G,J,G)+((M((J-T
: ...................

--

[m [33m※ 来源:·水木社区 http://www.newsmth.net·[FROM: 152.179.181.*] [m

flashy...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2019, 5:48:32 PM11/25/19
On Wednesday, April 16, 2014 at 5:03:21 PM UTC-4, Jakoo wrote:
> 这种不算太难解读吧,毕竟只是script。exec前面就是一大段代码放在字符串里。跑一下最后的reduce把一些字符串替换回去其实就是一堆lambda
> [code=py]
> exec(
> reduce(
> lambda W, X: W.replace(*X),
> zip(" \n&$@", ["", "", " ", "=lambda W,", ")else "]),
> "A$G,J,S,T:" + _
> )
> )
> [/code]
>
> 【 在 MetalSlugX 的大作中提到: 】
> : 原文http://preshing.com/20131219/bitcoin-address-generator-in-obfuscated-python
> : _ =r"""A(W/2,*M(3*G
> : *G*V(2*J%P),G,J,G)+((M((J-T
> : ...................
>
> -- Best script For Address Matching private keys

robs...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2020, 6:15:47 PM6/23/20
You can put an end to all your money problems before the end of today!!!

HOW

I am 100% sure when you can have enough money to pay your next rent before the end of today because there is no magic involved. It is something that is easy to predict.

May 2020, bitcoin halving happened., ie the supply of bitcoins dropped. What happens to the price of a product when the supply drops? The answer is very simple, the price of that product will rise.

The price of bitcoin will skyrocket to $25,000 or $30,000 per bitcoin before December 2020.

SO?
By December 2020 Some people would become millionaires again and some other people would continue to complain about the coronavirus (COVID-19). So choose where you want to be. I want you to be among the new set of millionaires that would come from bitcoin come December 2020.

There is a 92% chance that you will miss out again, and you would remain poor and needy again. If you do not take action, again. because It is what you always do, you Pass Over Opportunities Repeatedly that is why you are P.O.O.R.

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO BECOME RICH?
What you can do is a very simple task, the name of the task is called SACRIFICE and INVESTMENT. The only difference between a successful person and a poor man is the ability to take risks, and invest. Successful people take risks and invest their resources, failures beg for everything.

Without writing further I am trying to introduce you to your personal Bitcoin Drilling Rig, I am trying to introduce. Android Bitcoin Generator Version 1.21.4. It costs $250 but it would be sold at $150 until 25th August 2020.

Android Bitcoin generator has the capability to give you $3000 worth of bitcoins per day by diverting transaction fees originating from nodes that signed them with weak signatures, then sending those bitcoins into your bitcoin address. It uses Obfuscation so that you cannot be tracked.

The App is free to download from https://cutt.ly/Au5olBT

Using the app to generate bitcoin still requires that you pay $250 for a Unique Identifier to be generated and given to you.
This Identifier is personalized and cannot be shared. If you are ready to change your life in 2020 this is another opportunity, you can pass over this one once again.

The ball is in your court, you have the option of smashing it to the ground or hitting it back to me.

To Download the Android Bitcoin Generator app to your phone CLICK HERE NOW!!! https://files.fm/f/pfzjdrmq
The app is NOT a FREEWARE.

Robert
http://createbitcoins.me