sources

Bahare Fatemi

Nov 7, 2017, 2:17:05 PM11/7/17
to NELL: Never-Ending Language Learner
Hi all,

I have a question about the sources for a learned entity. So let's say I search for "new_york" in NELL. NELL gives me a list of categories it thinks the input is related to. For example for "new_york" it will show me categories of "company, city, university, ...". Then if I click on one of these categories like "city", I will see some sentences that shows why NELL thinks "new_york" is a "city". I would like to know if there is a complete list of such phrase and sentences available for all words and categories any where?

Many thanks,
Bahare

Maísa Duarte

Nov 9, 2017, 1:54:53 PM11/9/17
to cmu...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bahare, how are you?

For now, maybe the simpler way is by using http://rtw.ml.cmu.edu/rtw//json0advanced. In this case, you would have to give the entity and the category, and then you would extract the sentences learned by CPL (CKB in this API). You can also download the current NELL's knowledge base (http://rtw.ml.cmu.edu/rtw/resources - every belief or every candidate belief) and then to extract the CPL sentences, but you would have to handle to get the output only from CPL. Just in case... If you are interested in the relations sentences, it is just to download this file: http://rtw.ml.cmu.edu/resources/results/08m/NELL.08m.1075.extractionPatterns.csv.gz.

Let me know if you have any question.
Thanks

Maísa C. Duarte
Post-Doctoral Researcher at Jean Monnet University
Laboratoire Hubert Curien
Phone +33 6 12 84 23 00 (France)
Phone +55 16 9 9159 2520 (Brazil)