does NELL has links to other KBs like freebase Yago or Wikipedia?

蔡朋杉

Aug 6, 2016, 3:12:32 PM8/6/16
to NELL: Never-Ending Language Learner
Hello!
Recently I'm working on an attempt to align different knowledge bases
I noticed in a paper Pidgin: ontology alignment using web text as interlingua (also done by CMUers), they tried to link NELL to freebase & Yago
However, I do not think there are any such data (extracted triples whose entities are linked to freebase entities) available for download in your website
I'm wondering if there are any data like that, if so, may I have access to it
It would be really helpful to my experiment