extractionPatterns

scafoglie...@gmail.com

Dec 29, 2016, 7:50:45 AM12/29/16
to NELL: Never-Ending Language Learner
Is it possibile to have all the patterns founded for all relations?
I need all the values under the field extractionPatterns also with domain and range.

Example:

i need:

(relation: domain airport, range city)

and all its
  • extractionPatterns
    • "arg1 a college in arg2"  "arg1 About car hire in arg2"  "arg1 about DD miles from downtown arg2"  "arg1 Access Road to arg2"  "arg1 aerodrome near arg2".........

Thank you for your attention

King regards
Federico

Bryan Kisiel

Jan 9, 2017, 10:09:03 AM1/9/17
to NELL: Never-Ending Language Learner
Hi Federico,

It is possible, although it would take a small amount of munging from the
"Resources & Data" page of our website
(http://rtw.ml.cmu.edu/rtw/resources).

To get the domains and ranges, you would need to look in the "ontology of
categories and relations" link. If you select only those rows where the
second column is "domain" or "range" then you will get a list of
(relation, domain/range, category) triples.

The bulk of what you want is found in the "extraction patterns learned by
CPL" link. If you consider only the first and third colums, then each
line gives you a single (predicate, extractionPatterns) pair. This will
include both categories and relations, so if you are interested only in
relations, then you can filter out everything that doesn't match the name
of one of the relations for which you know the domain and range from the
above step.

Let me know if that's unclear or isn't what you need.

bki...@cs.cmu.edu