电驴基地::网址::

3,495 views
Skip to first unread message

cmule com

unread,
Aug 29, 2013, 1:33:23 AM8/29/13
to cmule...@googlegroups.com
本站网址(不要拷贝,自己打字,英文字母)

https://cmule.net
https://cmule.com

任何时候,都可以发电邮给webmaster(a)cmule.com索取网址。
电邮是自动回复的,可能会到垃圾箱,请仔细翻看。

谁都可注册,无需邀请码。


And now, the end is near; 
现在,我的末日将近, 
And so I face the final curtain. 
面临人生的最后落幕, 
My friend, I'll say it clear, 
我的朋友,我要说个清楚, 
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. 
向你讲述我的人生之路。 
I've lived a life that's full. 
我活过一个充实的人生, 
I've traveled each and every highway; 
我经历过每一段路途, 
And more, much more than this, 
而更重要的是, 
I did it my way. 
我用自己的方式。 
Regrets, I've had a few; 
遗憾,也有一些吧, 
But then again, too few to mention. 
算不上多,不值一提。 
I did what I had to do 
我做了该做的一切, 
And saw it through without exemption. 
洞悉世事,不求赦免。 
I planned each charted course; 
我规划过每一段人生, 
Each careful step along the by way, 
每一个细微的脚步, 
And more, much more than this, 
而更重要的是, 
I did it my way. 
我用自己的方式。 
Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew 
是的,你知道有些时候, 
When I bit off more than I could chew. 
我曾背负不能承受之重, 
But through it all, when there was doubt, 
但自始至终,就算充满疑惑, 
I ate it up and spit it out. 
我还是克服困难战胜了它。 
I faced it all and I stood tall; 
我挺直身躯,勇敢面对, 
And did it my way. 
用我自己的方式。 
I’ve loved, I’ve laughed and cried. 
我曾经爱过,笑过,哭过, 
I’ve had my fill; my share of losing. 
我曾经满足,也曾经失落, 
And now, as tears subside, 
现在,当泪水慢慢沉淀, 
I find it all so amusing. 
我发现原来可以一笑置之。 
To think I did all that; 
想到我所做过的一切, 
And may I say - not in a shy way, 
我可以说,毫不羞愧地说, 
No, oh no not me, 
我没有虚度, 
I did it my way. 
我用自己的方式。 
For what is a man, what has he got? 
男人是什么,拥有什么? 
If not himself, then he has naught. 
除了自己,我们一无所有。 
To say the things he truly feels; 
说出心里最真实的感受, 
And not the words of one who kneels. 
而不是那些身不由己的话。 
The record shows I took the blows - 
时间证明,我经受住了磨难, 
And did it my way! 
用我自己的方式! 
Yes, it was my way. 
没错,这就是我的方式。 


And now, the end is near 
面临剧终 
And so I face the final curtain 
帷幕渐拢 
My friend, I'll say it clear 
朋友 且听 
I''ll state my case of which I'm certain 
我只言我所信 
I've lived a life that's full 
曾充实过活 
I've travel each and every highway 
曾浪迹天涯 
And more, much more than this 
最重要的是 
I did it my way 
我活出了自己 
Regrets, I've had a few 
难免会有后悔之时 
But then again, too few to mention 
但很多都不足启齿 
I did what I had to do 
安守本分 
I saw it through without exemption 
使命必达 
I planned,each charted course 
步步规划 
each careful step along the by way 
每一棋 都经我精心揣摩 
more, much more than this 
更重要的是 
I did it my way 
我走出了一条自己的路 

Yes,there were times, I'm sure you knew 
当然 相信你我都曾 
when i bit it off more than i could chew 
鞭长莫及 力不从心 
But through it out, when there was doubt 
但一路走来 每遭猜测怀疑 
I ate it up and spit it out 
都强忍硬咽 最终笑着说出 
I faced it all and i stood tall 
直面困难 巍然屹立 
And did it my way 
我做了回自己 

I've loved, I've laughed and cried 
爱过 笑过 哭过 
I've had my fill, my share of losing 
荣华贫苦皆有时 
And now, as tears subside 
此刻 拭去泪水 
I find it all so amusing 
一切不过如是 
To think, I did all that?… 
回首 不敢相信竟是亲身经历 
And may I say, not in a shy way 
请容许我放声呐喊—— 
Oh no, oh no not me 
I did it my way 
我真的活出了自己 

For what is a man, what has he got? 
何为人 人为何? 
If not himself, and he has not 
做自己 
to say the things he truly feels 
袒真情 
and not the words of one who kneels 
莫违心 
The record shows I took the blows 
历史见证了那些风风雨雨 
And did it my way 
我活出了我自己
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages