Fast Company: The Steve Jobs You Didn't Know: Kind, Patient, And Human

Omar Vasquez Lima

Mar 18, 2015, 8:59:41 AM3/18/15
to cmu...@yahoogroups.com, Caracas Macintosh User Group

Fast Company está promocionando una nueva biografía sobre Steve Jobs, donde Tim Cook revela detalles de la relación personal y de trabajo con él.

“This picture of him isn’t understood,” says Cook. “I thought the [Walter] Isaacson book did him a tremendous disservice. It was just a rehash of a bunch of stuff that had already been written, and focused on small parts of his personality. You get the feeling that [Steve’s] a greedy, selfish egomaniac. It didn’t capture the person. The person I read about there is somebody I would never have wanted to work with over all this time. Life is too short."

The Steve Jobs You Didn't Know: Kind, Patient, And Human
http://m.fastcompany.com/3042432/the-steve-jobs-you-didnt-know-kind-patient-and-human

Omar Vásquez Lima
PA +507 6284 2051
http://twitter.com/oevl