prek...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2010, 12:44:20 PM6/19/10
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com
Hi rachita, I m flying in on aug 5th. My room at amberson is avail from 19th as u told me earlier. Call me, we can negotiate the price and fix something. I really need a place for these two weeks
09871323532

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Rachita Chandra <rach...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 12:20:24 -0400
Subject: [cmu_entrants] $355 Female roommate wanted from 11th July to 21st August

The house is a 1 bedroom apartment with an attached living room. It is located at Negley Court at Shadyside(at the intersection of 5th Avenue and Negley). There is a bus-stop located right outside the building which connects directly to everywhere (CMU,UPitt etc). There is one friendly girl staying in the house who occupies the living room, so the bedroom would be your space.The house is 2 minutes away by walking from the shopping center at Walnut Street

The room is available from July 11th to August 21st. Dates are negotiable. A female roommate is required. The room is fully furnished with 2 desks, 2 chairs, 1 bed (with a mattress), lamps, couch, closet, fan and everything else you may need. There is a bathroom and a kitchen in the house for use. There is a laundry and dryer machine at the basement in the house. The rent is 355 per month.
Please contact rachi...@gmail.com for further information.

--
Indian Graduate Student Association, CMU
http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~igsa

prek...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2010, 1:46:12 PM6/19/10
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com
11am ist onwards is fine by e since its a sunday!

Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

From: Rachita Chandra <rach...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 13:12:46 -0400

Hi,
Can I call you tonight to fix it? I need to go out somewhere right now but I'll call you India time tomm morning? Let me know what time I should call you
Rachita

Pankti

Jun 19, 2010, 2:07:08 PM6/19/10
to cmu_entrants
Hi Rachita!

I will be reaching Pittsburgh on Aug 1. I will be finalising on the
apartment after coming so I too am on the lookout for temporary
accommodation for a few days.

So can we share the apartment from Aug 1 to Aug 5? I am ready to pay
the rent amt for this period. We can get in touch. My number is
09825079811

Pankti

On Jun 19, 10:46 pm, preksh...@gmail.com wrote:
> 11am ist onwards is fine by e since its a sunday!
> Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Pankti

Jun 20, 2010, 1:32:42 AM6/20/10
to cmu_entrants