Summer Sublet Shadsyide available - 1/2 people.

Subho

Feb 19, 2014, 4:16:26 PM2/19/14
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com
Jan 27
Hi folks

I am offering a summer sublet in the shadyside neighbourhood.  See attached pictures.

Dates - Mid may to end of July.
Vacancy - For 1 or 2 people.
Location - 226, Shady Ave.
Apartment Size - It's a 1BR apartment + kitchen + bathroom. I have lived here for 2 years and no complaints. Management is first class. Will take care of any problems 24x7.
Access to CMU/Pitt campus - Extremely well connected - Buses 71B,71C,71D,75,P3 + campus A/B shuttle + escort
Shopping/groceries - Right opposite Giant Eagle, Target and Trader Joes.
Facilities - washers/dryers on site + a/c

I can be reached at su...@cmu.edu.

Best
Subhodeep

img1.png