Apartment available for rent

Sriram Somanchi

Dec 25, 2012, 12:09:56 AM12/25/12
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com
2 bedroom 2 bathroom duplex apartment with spacious living room is available to share with one incoming student. Currently we are three students studying at CMU. One of our beloved roomie is graduating and vacating in december. Hence we would like to accommodate one more student to replace him. Rent and utilities can be negotiable. Only restriction is that we are happy to cook only vegetarian food at home.

(Ask for pictures)

Location : Shady and Hobart, Squirrel Hill, Pittsburgh. Reachable by CMU escort service. Port authority buses are a block away.

Contact details
Ph:
412 251 3122(816) - 728 2134

-Sriram