Looking for roommate

Shaveen Kumar

Dec 17, 2013, 11:49:05 AM12/17/13
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

I graduated this semester so I will be moving out of Pittsburgh and hence we are looking for roomate.

Details: Fifth Neville apartments. (Fifth ave and Neville st). Just 5 min walk from CMU Main campus. The room is very spacious and is fully furnished. You will be living with two awesome apartment mates who are very easy to get along with. A very safe area. Since this is a 2BHK, and the two rooms are occupied as of now, we only have the spacious fully furnished hall available. Rent comes to about $330 (excluding internet and electricity). We have friendly and extremely helpful neighbors. There are many advantages of staying in Fifth Neville. This apartment is located in one of the most convenient spots for a CMU student. Aparment is available from 1st January, 2014. If you are interested or want more details of the awesomeness of this apartment/location, contact me: shav...@gmail.com, my roommates (sanjay...@gmail.com, rajdas...@gmail.com). Pictures available on request.

Thanks,
Shaveen