Summer sublet in 2BH-2BA modern apartment (great location!)

Abhinav Shrivastava

Apr 24, 2013, 8:57:05 PM4/24/13
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys,

I am going for an internship in California this summer, so my room in a 2-bedroom 2-bath apartment is available for sublet from end-May to mid-August (dates negotiable).

Very clean furnished room (mattress, table, chair, shelf, futon couch etc.) Centerally air-conditioned apartment (temperature control inside the apartment!). Kitchen has dish-washer. Building has pool and gym facilities. Washer and dryer on the same floor.

Great location: just next to Giant Eagle supermarket, CMU shuttle stop and local bus stop (71A, 71C, 82, 86) literally across the street. Excellent for CMU/UPitt/UPMC/Google interns. Walking distance from Walnut street.

Here are some specific details:
Address: 5701 Center Ave, Apt 702, Pittsburgh PA 15206 (Essex House) (map)
Apartment type: Large 2-BHK (Living Room + 2 Bedrooms + 2 Bathrooms + Kitchen + Balcony!)
Lease: mid-May to end-August (negotiable)
Rent: $550/month including everything (all utilities and internet).

If interested, contact abhi...@gmail.com or ashr...@cs.cmu.edu. Rent and dates negotiable!

--
Regards,

Abhinav Shrivastava