1 BR sublet for summer

Sriram Somanchi

Apr 30, 2013, 11:17:05 AM4/30/13
to cmu_en...@googlegroups.com

$400 / 1br - 400ft² - 1 Bedroom (bed, bath & living room) in a duplex apartment (Squirrel Hill)

1 Bedroom in a duplex style apartment available for summer sublet (1st June - Aug 25). Available for shorter periods too.

The apartment is located at the intersection of Shady Ave & Hobart street in Sq. Hill. 5 mins away from Murray ave which has loads of restaurants and commercial establishments. Very accessible to CMU & UPIT via 61 bus routes.

About the space:
1) One bed room, one living room and an attached bathroom
2) Airconditioning for both cool & heat.
3) Basic furnishing - fans, lights and large clauset. There is furninture (including cot) which is also provided.
4) Study table & a revolving chair
5) Living room
6) $400 pm (includes all utilities + wifi internet) (Negotiable)

Shared space (ground floor):
1) Main living room downstairs which has a couch, beanbag, study table & chair
2) Kitchen fully setup with a 4 chair dining table (we have some additional Indian style cutlery/appliances along with regular kitchen)
3) 24 hr laundry in the basement. Parking available in the building basement

The property is walk able distance to two large Pittsburgh parks, Frick Park & Schenley park.

About us, Both myself and my roommates who will live in summer (there is another bedroom and bath upstairs) are Indian male students attending grad school at CMU. Unfortunately, you cannot cook meat at home but you are welcome to get non-veg food from outside and store it.

Please see the pictures (https://plus.google.com/photos/112947258004658834691/albums/5872658468912990449?authkey=COHIrc3d-uXC0QE)
Email me if interested (only genuine interests pls!)

-Sriram