how do i run my local code using the docker image of openface

Amine Bens

May 4, 2017, 11:15:22 AM5/4/17
to CMU-OpenFace
hello everyone
I am trying to train openface with a set of images and use it as an attendance project for our scientific club.
i have the docker image at my pc, and i can run the provided demos with no problems, what i can't do is run my own code on that environment, do you have any idea how to do that  ?

sudheer nalubolu

Mar 18, 2018, 11:30:35 AM3/18/18
to CMU-OpenFace
Hi Amine,

did you find answer to this question? I have the exact same query.

Thanks,
Sudheer

Nat Quayle Nelson

May 2, 2018, 6:52:14 PM5/2/18
to CMU-OpenFace
I solved this by making my own Dockerfile inherited from bamos/openface, and copying my code into the image. Then I'd deploy that and run my code. I can post more specific details if anyone wants them.

Vincent Kok

Jan 17, 2019, 10:52:25 AM1/17/19
to CMU-OpenFace
I want to know more. Can you share with me?

gagan deep garg

Feb 23, 2019, 11:13:09 PM2/23/19
to CMU-OpenFace
i also want to use openface for attendance project.can you help me regarding that???