Training custom dataset

bilgi...@gmail.com

Jul 10, 2016, 6:22:30 AM7/10/16
to CMU-OpenFace
I try to train my dataset, edit the opts.la file and start the training/main.lua, I get this error: LFW pairs (--lfwPairs) file not found. I don't know about the file, what should I do? Thanks,

Brandon Amos

Jul 10, 2016, 7:32:32 AM7/10/16
to CMU-OpenFace
Hi, I have improved this error message at: https://github.com/cmusatyalab/openface/commit/678c422894c61425cdc409defb7e8cfac00477b4

I'll also accept a pull request modifying lfw.py to automatically download the pairs file.

-Brandon.
Message has been deleted

bilgi...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2016, 3:58:15 AM7/12/16
to CMU-OpenFace
 Hi Brandon,
 test() function in training code, calls evaluation/lfw.py and I think it is only for lfw dataset evaluation, Is there any alterantive more generic?

12 Temmuz 2016 Salı 10:55:17 UTC+3 tarihinde bilgi...@gmail.com yazdı:
  Hi Brandon,

Brandon Amos

Jul 12, 2016, 6:49:01 AM7/12/16
to cmu-op...@googlegroups.com
> test() function in training code, calls evaluation/lfw.py and I
> think it is only for lfw dataset evaluation, Is there any
> alterantive more generic?

Yes, it's easy to implement a new test function and use it in training.
See the current implementation and also some archived versions that
we used to use on a held-out portion of the training set:

https://github.com/cmusatyalab/openface/blob/e489b7a/training/test.lua
https://github.com/cmusatyalab/openface/blob/e489b7a/training/attic/test.lua
https://github.com/cmusatyalab/openface/blob/e489b7a/training/attic/test-hardNeg.lua

-Brandon.