Formula for Computing Euler angles (Yaw, Pitch, Role ) in openface

Allah Bux Sargana

Apr 17, 2024, 5:11:45 AMApr 17
to CMU-OpenFace

Hello,

I am currently exploring the functionalities of OpenFace. I am particularly interested in understanding the formula for calculating Euler angles (Yaw, Pitch, and Roll), as this information appears absent from the documentation. I would also like to know which facial landmark points are utilized in this calculation.

Any assistance or guidance you can provide on these matters would be greatly appreciated.

 Best,

Allah Bux