Question about subcortical areas in Laussann atlas

Feng Fang

Mar 18, 2020, 4:57:30 PM3/18/20
to cmtk-users
Hi,

I have found the Laussann 2008 atlas '.annot' file and visualize the ROIs in freeview. But I noticed that there are no subcortical brain regions shown in the image. Then I went back to check the '.annot' file, and there are exactly no vertex pointing to the subcortical areas. However, when I checked the '*_FreesurferColorLUT.txt' file, I saw the developer indeed assign some colors to the subcortical regions.

So my question is: do you have any idea about how to get the vertex indices for the subcortical regions shown in the '*_FreesurferColorLUT.txt' file? Thanks.

atlas folder.png

Best,
Feng Fang