Error in the installation of connectome-mapper 3

已查看 64 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

raul perez moraga

未读,
2019年3月1日 06:51:592019/3/1
收件人 cmtk-users
Hello connectome-mapper community

I am trying to install the last version of the program, but when I am running the last command of the installation process I had the following error:

(py27cmp) rperez@lab11:~/Desktop/connectome/cmpbidsappmanager$ python setup_gui.py install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup_gui.py", line 103, in <module>
    main(**extra_setuptools_args)
  File "setup_gui.py", line 73, in main
    from cmp.info import __version__
ImportError: No module named cmp.info

I have installed the Connectome Mapper 3 BIDSApp with docker and followed the instruction to install the GUI.
I am using 14.04 Ubuntu.

Thanks in advance.

Sebastien Tourbier

未读,
2020年1月14日 03:16:252020/1/14
收件人 cmtk-users
Hi Raul,

This is strange.
Does the location "~/Desktop/connectome/cmpbidsappmanager" corresponds to the location you cloned connectomemapper3 repo?

Also, this should not cause this error but it seems you might have not installed the correct conda environment.
When running:
$ conda env create -f environment
It should create the conda environment whose name is py27cmp-gui.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子