bids directory not working

pavanc...@gmail.com

Jan 25, 2021, 11:09:51 AM1/25/21
to cmtk-users
Hey there,

I'm using the connectome mapper 3 gui. I am getting an error that my dataset is not a valid bids directory. I have used the bids validator to check this and I only get some warnings about the dimensions of the image:

'Warning 1: [Code 41] NIFTI_UNIT
NIfTI file's header field for unit information for x, y, z, and t dimensions empty or too short'

When loading into the cmp gui I get the following command line error:

'BIDS Layout: ...//mni-icbm152 | Subjects: 1 | Sessions: 0 | Runs: 0
sub: 01
Available subjects :
['sub-01']
sub-01
Sessions:
[]
    ... Check for available input modalities...
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 3 (BadWindow), sequence: 52724, resource id: 8406328, major code: 40 (TranslateCoords), minor code: 0'

Are you able to suggest how I might resolve these issues?

I recall being able to skip bids validation with the multiscale brain parcellator. I'm not sure if this is possible with the gui too?

Thanks,
Pavan