#55 - Knotting of carbon nanotubes in isotactic polypropylene matrix due to the results of small-angle neutron scattering and lattice numerical modeling.

CMR Posters

Oct 10, 2020, 1:45:50 PM10/10/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
Poster title: Knotting of carbon nanotubes in isotactic polypropylene matrix due to the results of small-angle neutron scattering and lattice numerical modeling.
Poster author: Elnikova L.V.
Link to the poster: https://indico.jinr.ru/event/1165/attachments/8037/11860/poster_Elnikova_Soft_condensed_matter.pdf

m...@jinr.ru

Oct 14, 2020, 10:25:46 AM10/14/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
I would like to propose a fundamental question:
The structures of matter on the nm scales are defined by QED part of the SM. The main parameter of which is the fine structure constant. The value of this parameter, 1/137.036, defines the structures, size, of the "atoms" of the biological objects. The question is: observing the nm structures can we see the value of the fine structure constant?

суббота, 10 октября 2020 г. в 20:45:50 UTC+3, cmrpo...@gmail.com:

LV Elnik

Oct 14, 2020, 12:38:25 PM10/14/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
Dear Hugzar,
I see, than we can observe the fine structure constant in nm-scale organic objects, if only we can descibe adequately the type of topological defects there, and apply the Kibble-Zurek mechanism like Trebin did, for instance in  www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/026782998207659 (see also https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-981-32-9385-4_5 ,https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-1-4615-1883-9_14). However, in our concrete systems, we have chosen the type of defects trefoil only for simplicity of modeling for knotting.
Best regards,
L.Elnikova

среда, 14 октября 2020 г. в 17:25:46 UTC+3, m...@jinr.ru:

Nugzar Makhaldiani

Oct 15, 2020, 10:12:04 AM10/15/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
In a continuation on "a fundamental question":
Let us suppose that there is a "fundamental length (fl)" in biological structures, so any distance between constituents might contain an integer number of the fls. A one dimentional structure will be Nxfl length, with N some integer number, (which one for a given material?) . For a two dimentional structures we take a two dimentional element: threangul with equal sides or squear or higher multiangul. For three dimentional structures correspondingli we take three dimentional symplex or kube. This type of structure is simplest and not enouf for the Nature. To mor realistic picture corresponds the case with multiangul with two different length sides: 8fl and (almost) 10fl and to it corresponds the fine structure constant. The point is that the deviation from 10fl becom of the order of fl for the composed structeures containing number N of elementatary structures of order 100 wich corresponds to the smollest biological structures.

среда, 14 октября 2020 г. в 19:38:25 UTC+3, elnik...@gmail.com:

ak mi

Oct 16, 2020, 4:35:37 AM10/16/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
Thank you for interesting poster!
I have a question about it:
Why in the case of MWCNT the "dummy" atoms model and model of the surface accessible to a solvent were applied to a certain type of structure? ( first one to  aggregates of
particles and second one to particles, and not vice versa)

четверг, 15 октября 2020 г. в 17:12:04 UTC+3, Nugzar Makhaldiani:

LiliyaV Elnikova

Oct 16, 2020, 5:34:48 AM10/16/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
Hi, Misha!
The "dummy atoms" model just applied to particles, and "the surface accessible to a solvent" one was for the aggregates. Where is a confusion?

пятница, 16 октября 2020 г. в 11:35:37 UTC+3, avdeev...@gmail.com:
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

ak mi

Oct 16, 2020, 6:20:21 AM10/16/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
And in previous slide (slide 5) also "a-c" are modeled with "dummy atoms" approach and "d-f" with "the surface accessible to a solvent" model?

Also it looks like you have some misprints in the slide number 5:

пятница, 16 октября 2020 г., 12:34:48 UTC+3 пользователь LiliyaV Elnikova написал:
2020-10-16_13-17-44.png

LiliyaV Elnikova

Oct 16, 2020, 6:23:17 AM10/16/20
to CMR @ IBR-2 Conference: Poster session
I see, thank you very much, should be "SWCNT 2.6 wt% (b, e)". It is misprint