Patch for review: features-testing-xml

Shauna Thomas

Aug 11, 2012, 8:25:25 AM8/11/12
to cmoc...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am submitting a patch to be reviewed. Located at:

http://code.google.com/r/shnthms-cfengine-cmockery/source/detail?r=a6acd0670dd43e2e77ae04b7bc3c7a2a0114acca&name=features-testing-xml

Log message

Implement functionality for printing testsuite results to xml, using XS schema.

Outputs an xml file for each testsuite to the working directory, using XS
schema. schema.h contains print formatting for XS schema.

Stewart Miles

Aug 11, 2012, 12:03:54 PM8/11/12
to cmoc...@googlegroups.com
I don't think code reviews are enabled in your clone of the repo at
the moment. Could you goto the "Administer" tab in your clone and
enable "Allow non-members to review code"?

Shauna Thomas

Sep 11, 2012, 3:48:52 AM9/11/12
to cmoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Stewart,

Sorry for the delay. For some reason this message didn't make it into my email. I updated the setting, so you should now be able to review the code.

Stewart Miles

Sep 18, 2012, 10:58:14 AM9/18/12
to cmoc...@googlegroups.com
For some reason the code review comments aren't being cc'd to the
group. I've made a few comments, please take a look.