cmockery cmake build

Andreas Schneider

Dec 29, 2010, 8:20:30 AM12/29/10
to cmoc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

we've started to use cmockery for libssh.

As cmockery is a multiplatform library and I want to use it on Linux, BSD and
Windows, so I've started to build cmockery using CMake.
CMake [1] is a multiplatform, compiler-independent meta build system. It
supports GNU Makefiles, XCode, MinGW and Visual Studio. I've started to get it
working on Linux.

I have to build the examples and afterwards I will do the work to get it
working with Visual Studio and then get a NSIS installer.

You can find my work here:

http://git.cryptomilk.org/users/asn/cmockery.git/log/?h=cmake

Build instruction:

git clone --branch cmake git://git.cryptomilk.org/users/asn/cmockery.git
mkdir build
cd build
cmake ..
make

Best regards,

-- andreas

[1] http://www.libssh.org/
[2] http://www.cmake.org/

Andreas Schneider

Dec 29, 2010, 1:36:09 PM12/29/10
to cmoc...@googlegroups.com
On Wednesday 29 December 2010 14:20:30 Andreas Schneider wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we've started to use cmockery for libssh.
>
> As cmockery is a multiplatform library and I want to use it on Linux, BSD
> and Windows, so I've started to build cmockery using CMake.
> CMake [1] is a multiplatform, compiler-independent meta build system. It
> supports GNU Makefiles, XCode, MinGW and Visual Studio. I've started to get
> it working on Linux.
>
> I have to build the examples and afterwards I will do the work to get it
> working with Visual Studio and then get a NSIS installer.

I've added a def file to get a working library on Windows. I've added CPack
support which created a NSIS installer and a zip file with precompiled
binaries. You can find them here:

https://milliways.coderausch.org/~asn/cmockery/

I haven't tested them yet.

Cheers,