Re: cmockery maintainer, development and license

64 просмотра

Andreas Schneider

не прочитано,
16 янв. 2011 г., 10:22:5516.01.2011
– cmoc...@googlegroups.com
On Friday 07 January 2011 10:01:03 Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Friday 07 January 2011 04:53:10 Stewart wrote:
> > Cmockery hasn't been updated in quite a while since the two of us
> > who.started the project have been snowed in by other work. It's not dead,
> > we still use it and so do others. If you have changes to.contribute I
> > suggest joining the project then create a branch to.develop in. Submit
> > your changes for review and assuming they work OK we can merge them into
> > the main tree.
>
> Hi Steward,
>
> as cmockery is a multiplatform library and I want to use it on Linux, BSD
> and Windows, so I've started to build cmockery using CMake.
> CMake [1] is a multiplatform, compiler-independent meta build system. It
> supports GNU Makefiles, XCode, MinGW and Visual Studio.

that's why I asked if this project is dead and still has a maintainer. I would
like to improve cmockery and other people too, but it looks like nobody
cares...

Cheers,

-- andreas

Andreas Schneider

не прочитано,
31 мая 2011 г., 17:10:3931.05.2011
– cmoc...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I've collected all the patches I've found and fixed some bugs myself. There is
still work needed to fix cmockery on different platforms.

Here is my current work:

http://git.cryptomilk.org/users/asn/cmockery.git/log/

Best regards,

-- andreas