CmisSync is not working for FBA sites and Not able to download documents from FBA Sites as well as subsite.

sudhir muvva

Sep 25, 2018, 3:29:37 AM9/25/18
to CmisSync
CmisSync is not working for FBA sites and Not able to download documents from FBA Sites as well as sub-sites.
Please help me how to work it for FBA Sites.Even Windows account user, not able to sync the documents from FBA site.

Please help.

Nicolas Raoul

Sep 25, 2018, 3:41:04 AM9/25/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sudhir,

What does "FBA" mean?
Does it implement the CMIS standard?

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

Message has been deleted

Nicolas Raoul

Sep 26, 2018, 11:01:33 AM9/26/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Please first make sure that this technology is visible via CMIS.
To do so, please install CMIS workbench and try to access your site from it, then send us a screenshot of it, thank you!

Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 10:07 PM sudhir muvva <muvva...@gmail.com> wrote:
FBA menas Form Based Authentication.
Please help to resolve my issue.I got forbidden issue in the log file.
And even i am able to download sub site level Documents?Please help.

sudhir muvva

Sep 28, 2018, 10:28:26 AM9/28/18
to CmisSync

Hi Nicolas,

Please find the attached image for the work Bench issue.
We got this issue for each and  every site when tried with work bench.Please help me.

Regards
Sudhir m
Work_Bench Issue.PNG

Nicolas Raoul

Sep 30, 2018, 10:05:05 PM9/30/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sudhir,

CMIS Workbench shows that the problem is with your SharePoint server.
 Please contact your SharePoint support and ask them to fix their CMIS implementation.

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

sudhir muvva

Oct 1, 2018, 2:53:17 AM10/1/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hi
Let me know the steps what I can do . There is no admin from our side
--
Regards
sudhir m

Nicolas Raoul