document library is not getting recover from trashcan after deleted through CMIS sync

sumit...@eisenvault.com

Jul 27, 2018, 3:18:18 AM7/27/18
to CmisSync
Hi, Can anyone please help me on a very serious problem?

By mistake I have deleted my document library from sync folder while syncing. Now I found document library in trashcan but unable to restore. After trying with UI now I am trying with service "https://<serverdomain>/alfresco/service/api/archive/archive/SpacesStore/{id}". This is running but no output and sometime below errors in catalina.out

ERROR [node.archive.NodeArchiveServiceImpl] [ajp-apr-8009-exec-7] An unhandled exception stopped the restore
 org.springframework.dao.ConcurrencyFailureException: No node row exists:               Exception from executeScript: 06270026 Unable to restore archive node: archive://SpacesStore        Thanks, Sumit

ID

Nicolas Raoul

Jul 27, 2018, 3:21:55 AM7/27/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Sumit,

You mean that you had your documents shown in Windows Explorer, and you pressed "Delete" on them?

By "trashcan", do you mean Windows' trashcan or Alfresco's?

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

sumit...@eisenvault.com

Jul 27, 2018, 3:30:35 AM7/27/18
to CmisSync
Hello Nicolas,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, My site document library was in Windows Explorer with the help of CMIS sync. And I permanently deleted that from Windows Explorer so now can not find that in Windows Recycle Bin.

Now after syncing same in alfresco document library reached in Alfresco Trashcan. And I am trying to recover this big size doc library from Alfresco Trashcan. Generally by pressing "Recover" button it trying to restore around 5 mins and failed. Now I am to restore with the help of given web service and getting logs posted in my previous post.

Nicolas Raoul

Jul 27, 2018, 3:43:48 AM7/27/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
This error sounds like a bug or limitation of Alfresco.

It might be time to restore using a recent backup.

If you don't have any backup, you can still recover the data from the filesystem (alf_data) but it won't be fun to recreate the folder structure/names/etc.

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cmissync+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.