Multiple Syncs of identical file

federic...@fitb.it

Sep 19, 2018, 5:11:33 AM9/19/18
to CmisSync
Hi, it happens that up to now CMIS Sync has update 79 times (i.e. now file il in 1.79 version) the file in attachment
This file has not been changed since a very long time and, of course, all of 79 versions are the same in Alfresco site

This situation happens with several files in the same way. This is of course wrong!!! and after all a waste of space!

Can anybody help me with an explanation?

Thanks

Federico

MultipleUpload1.png
MultipleUpload2.png
5682025400 - Cuffia frontale linear 10-11-20-21 H 900 Buderus_.CATDrawing

Nicolas Raoul

Sep 19, 2018, 5:17:21 AM9/19/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Federico,

Have you opened this file with CATIA, or maybe another editor?

Thanks for using CmisSync!
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

federic...@fitb.it

Sep 19, 2018, 5:20:58 AM9/19/18
to CmisSync
No, these files are not opened since a very long time….

federic...@fitb.it

Sep 19, 2018, 5:22:06 AM9/19/18
to CmisSync
I've downloaded from Alfresco some versions (for instance 1.79, 1.78, 1.76) and I've made Windiff and the result is that: "Files are identical"

Nicolas Raoul

Sep 19, 2018, 5:32:06 AM9/19/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Could you please create a new issue on GitHub, and post the same information and screenshots there?

Please also post your debug_log.txt file, it should say why the file is being synchronized.

Thank you for the feedback!
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

federic...@fitb.it

Sep 20, 2018, 4:28:32 AM9/20/18
to CmisSync
Ok, I create Issue #766 on GitHub as requested
I also attached debug txt file

Look forward for your answer… thanks
Federico
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cmissync+u...@googlegroups.com.