New features in CmisSync, please help us test

Nicolas Raoul

Apr 5, 2016, 11:39:55 AM4/5/16
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

We have just released the test version 2.7.4, please test it (or any later version):
https://bitbucket.org/aegif/cmissync/downloads/

Changes:
- We have switch CmisSync from using cmis:name to using cmis:contentStreamName, which makes more sense on some ECM servers like Documentum.
- We have also separated local file names from remote files names more cleanly, so now it is easy to support server-side filenames that contain characters that would be invalid on your local OS. For instance in Documentum you can have a file called "a<b", and now it is easy to allow such files to get synchronized to Windows even though Windows does not allow "<" in filenames.

There might be some remaining bugs so for production please always stick to binaries downloaded from http://CmisSync.com

Thanks for using CmisSync!
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif