CmisSync taking longtime to sync on windows

Ankit Modi - IT Consultant

Oct 3, 2021, 4:20:07 PM10/3/21
to CmisSync
CmisSync free latest version is working with my Alfresco 5.1 community server. My repository is huge with many sites, folders, upto 40 levels of nested folders and filenames with more than 256 characters etc. Even though I have decreased the Cmis sync interval to the minimum but it takes upto 45 mins for the update to reflect in server and vice-versa.

I need instant 2-way sync for free on Windows

Windows 10 built-in webdav client syncs instantly but it does not display the deeply nested folders and long file names even after changing this group policy hence trying CmisSync

Please help