CmisSync client keeps hanging on Mac

Heiko Haller

Dec 14, 2017, 11:08:43 AM12/14/17
to CmisSync
Hi,

whenever I start the CmisSync Client from scratch, it syncs fine. But after a while, although still running, It simply seems to stop syncing.
I.e. I add and change files locally but they are not changed on our server, even after several hours.

No error message.
Sync intervall: 5 Seconds.

Any ideas?

System: macOS Sierra 10.12.6
CmisSync Version: 2.4.9.0

Nicolas Raoul

Dec 14, 2017, 11:34:03 AM12/14/17
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Heiko,

That's a known problem of the Mac version, unfortunately.

The command-line version of CmisSync does not have this problem, I think, but it is not packaged so you would have to compile it.

Sorry for the inconvenience,
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif

Josmel Diaz

Jun 6, 2018, 7:39:08 PM6/6/18
to CmisSync
Is there a guide for compile CmisSync from scratch on mac?

Nicolas Raoul

Jun 6, 2018, 8:38:00 PM6/6/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Josmel,

Yes, here is the guide for each OS:

Don't hesitate to send pull requests if anything is missing.

Thank you!
Nicolas Raoul
Aegif