Issues on Ubuntu 14.04

Mihaela V

Nov 28, 2016, 5:46:19 AM11/28/16
to CmisSync
Hi!

I am having trouble trying to install CmisSync on Ubuntu 14.04.

I followed your instructions and installed these packages:
sudo apt-get install libappindicator0.1-cil-dev gtk-sharp2 mono-runtime mono-devel  monodevelop libndesk-dbus1.0-cil-dev nant libnotify-cil-dev libgtk2.0-cil-dev mono-mcs mono-gmcs libwebkit-cil-dev intltool libtool libndesk-dbus-glib1.0-cil-dev liblog4net-cil-dev libnewtonsoft-json-cil-dev gvfs libcanberra-gtk-module

Then I downloaded and installed cmissync_2.6-5.deb.

I can successfully run the CmisSync, but as soon as I enter the server URL and the credentials I get this error.

Meanwhile in the terminal I get this messages:
  • (CmisSync:xxxx): GLib-CRITICAL **: Source ID XXX was not found when attempting to remove it
  • Your password is not obfuscated yet. Using unobfuscated value directly might be deprecated soon, so please delete your local directories and recreate them. Thank you for your understanding.

Also, I tried to manually edit the config.xml file and entered all the necessary information in the tags but then I get this error:

By the way, I have been using CmisSync on Windows to connect to the same Alfresco server for a long time now, and I have never had any problems so far.

Could you please point out what I might be missing?

Best regards

Nicolas Raoul

Nov 28, 2016, 5:53:01 AM11/28/16
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mihaela,

Did you manage to fix this?
If not, could you please compare the network traffic (with Wireshark) on both Ubuntu and Windows. Then send us the packet that differs.

These two messages on the command line can be ignored.

Cheers!
Nicolas Raoul
CmisSync team
Aegif

Mihaela V

Nov 29, 2016, 4:48:21 AM11/29/16
to CmisSync
Still having the same issue.

I am sending you the wireshark files from windows and ubuntu.

Regards,
Mihaela
Wireshark Ubuntu-Windows.rar