CmisSync Tool is not sync the subsite level Documents Library to my Desktop?

sudhir muvva

Jul 24, 2018, 5:35:06 AM7/24/18
to CmisSync

 downloaded CmisSync tool(3rd party) is not sync the subsite level Documents Library to my Desktop. Instead try to  sync the Root level Shared Documents Library.But i have only read permissions on this Library and got an Forbidden Error while click on Sync.

Please help me how to Do in this case.I am using trail version of CmisSync tool.

I tried with Site assets,its synching fine with out issues.. Pleqase find the attched Log file while clcik on Sync the Documents to my PC (Windows 7 OS).

debug_log.txt

Nicolas Raoul

Jul 24, 2018, 5:41:30 AM7/24/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Nice to hear that you are able to synchronize site assets, and sorry for the problem with subsite level Documents Library.

Are you able to see these files using CMIS Workbench?

If not, it may mean that CMIS has not been activated for that subsite, or that you need a different CMIS URL.

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul

sudhir muvva

Jul 24, 2018, 6:53:54 AM7/24/18
to CmisSync
HI,
I got the below issue while connect through work Bench. Please find the attached image.
Pls help me
wb issue.PNG

Nicolas Raoul

Jul 24, 2018, 8:29:09 AM7/24/18
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It is not a CmisSync problem, but rather a problem of knowing what are the right CMIS URL and options to connect to your server.

You should ask your administrator, or ask at https://sharepoint.stackexchange.com

Best regards,
Nicolas Raoul

sudhir muvva

Jul 24, 2018, 8:59:22 AM7/24/18
to CmisSync
HI,
I tried in laptop its opened but Got Forbidden error while click on Sync.
Let me know the Root cause of it?
I have Full control on Sub site where as Less privilege on Root level site.

sudhir muvva

Jul 26, 2018, 4:46:39 AM7/26/18
to CmisSync
HI,
I tried in laptop its opened but Got Forbidden error while click on Sync.
Let me know the Root cause of it?
I have Full control on Sub site where as Less privilege on Root level site. Tool always try to check into Root level site.