Problems debugging CMISSync - DotCMIS (Microsoft Visual Studio C# | Windows 8)

Matheus Oliveira

Mar 18, 2015, 10:49:08 AM3/18/15
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello guys.

I'm trying to debug the solution on my environment but I get some problems trying to build the project.

I've downloaded the source from the CMISSync Souce Page by direct link (not the git one).
When I try to build the cmissync.console or the whole project, I got a few warnings and errors about the DotCMIS component, and it are unavailable
on my project.

Visual Studio Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/eHTVi2G.png

I'm skipping or forgetting something or some step?

I apologize in advance if this is something simple, I'm not a Microsoft Environment developer and I don't have much experience with Visual Studio.

Thanks very much in advance,
Matheus Barreto.

Nicolas Raoul

Mar 18, 2015, 10:56:42 AM3/18/15
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hello Matheus,

Have you followed the instructions at https://github.com/aegif/CmisSync/wiki/Getting-started-with-CmisSync-development ?
In particular, the "git submodule" commands are important, as they download the source code for DotCMIS.

If you really don't want to use Git, then you will have to download DotCMIS manually from here: https://github.com/aegif/chemistry-dotcmis

Good luck, and if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask :-)
Nicolas Raoul
CmisSync team
Aegif

Matheus Oliveira

Mar 18, 2015, 3:06:20 PM3/18/15
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Nicolas,

   Thank you for the guidance, I was trying to achieve the debug without git, but I've changed my mind and used the git approach, I've installed everything and now I can debug it just fine. This question is solved.

Hafazh Dary

Apr 8, 2016, 4:41:55 AM4/8/16
to CmisSync
hi matheus,
i have face the same problem i cant debug CMISSync and when im trying to fill the missing library here came the new notification
"a project with an output type of class library cannot be started directly
in order to debug this project,add an executable project to this solution which references the library project. set the executable project as the startup project".

can u help me? or share the file u already succes debug. I will really greatfull. TY

Nicolas Raoul

Apr 8, 2016, 4:46:42 AM4/8/16
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hafazh,

It is a different problem.

Please right-click on the "CmisSync" project and click "Set as startup project".

Cheers!
Nicolas Raoul
CmisSync team
Aegif

Hafazh Dary

Apr 11, 2016, 10:00:32 PM4/11/16
to cmis...@googlegroups.com
thank's for ur respons before nicolas but im just a newbie i really dont get it
can u please send me the file and the library that i can start right away. or u can show me a guide image

and i hope u can continue to help me cause so much i want to ask about cmissync

Hafazh Dary

Apr 18, 2016, 9:45:49 PM4/18/16
to CmisSync
hi its me again i already clone the file from github but the file CmisSync.Lib.dll still missing can u give me that file please
thank you
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cmissync+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Nicolas Raoul

Apr 18, 2016, 11:26:10 PM4/18/16