A Simple Query

ss

Nov 24, 2010, 3:51:44 AM11/24/10
to CMIS Interoperability
Suppose a Organisation using Filenet with CMIS framework and also
SharePoint with CMIS. Now They are separate ECM entity under
organisation. Now I have created a Client for Filenet with CMIS
framework with java with SOAP. I am able to access the FileNet
repository which is under CMIS framework. Now the query is "Can I
access SharePoint with CMIS with same set of codes" ? or do we need to
change anywhere to include SharePoint with CMIS under the same
client ?

Nikesh

Nov 25, 2010, 9:06:32 AM11/25/10
to CMIS Interoperability
Yes.

Just look at the Access Points or CMIS service URL to be used for CMIS
compliant repositories (Alfresco, Filenet, Documentum, Sharepoint
etc.)