atom rest get children self link, Nuxeo, Alfresco

sreiner

Mar 11, 2009, 1:11:22 PM3/11/09
to CMIS Interoperability
Note CMIS Spaces is still using the self link in get chilren
having object link in cmis-source link)

(whereas Nuxeo chemistry had object in the self link from looking at
xml in the cmis explorer group)

Thats why I think Nuxeo chemistry couldn't navigate past the top
levels of folders with CMIS Spaces

Steve

Florent Guillaume

Mar 11, 2009, 1:47:13 PM3/11/09
to cmis-i...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Steve. I've tried to change my server's response but still no
luck.
Can you try to access http://tamise.nuxeo.com:8080/cmis/repository and
tell me what's wrong?

Thanks,
Florent

--
Florent Guillaume, Head of R&D, Nuxeo
http://www.nuxeo.com http://www.nuxeo.org +33 1 40 33 79 87

sreiner

Mar 11, 2009, 2:37:09 PM3/11/09
to CMIS Interoperability
Florent,

I tested with cmis spaces both +browser and +air with
http://tamise.nuxeo.com:8080/cmis/repository (in cmis atom rest mode)
and got nav working past top level by adding null checks on getting
doc node uri, mimetype, length contentstream properties in get
children

This fix in in the Bld4b air file download on http://code.google.com/p/cmisspaces/

Steve

Florent Guillaume

Mar 11, 2009, 2:50:32 PM3/11/09
to cmis-i...@googlegroups.com
Nice! Thanks!
The spec requires that these properties be not-set when there is no
content stream, so that's a legitimate case.
I'll work on file downloading now.

Florent