Browser not working

LORDs_diakonos

Nov 4, 2009, 8:51:57 AM11/4/09
to CMIS Explorer
I am trying to use the browser of the Explorer client and it seems to
get root folders just fine but when clicking on a folder at the root
it never retrieves the objects within the folder.

I have verified that it isn't even attempting to from the server.
CMIS Explorer never makes a request to get the children of any folders
within the root. So again it does this for the root itself but not
the things inside of the root.

Jason Tesser

Nov 5, 2009, 12:08:11 PM11/5/09
to CMIS Explorer
Shane any word on this?

I know from our conversations yesterday you were going to update it.
Is it in the lib or the flex client itself. I would be willing to
update and test here locally.

Thanks,
Jason Tesser
dotCMS Lead Development Manager