.61c version of CMIS explorer available?

Jay B

May 6, 2009, 7:58:57 PM5/6/09
to CMIS Explorer
I would like to try out CMIS Explorer against the FileNet/IBM P8 CMIS
prototype. We have been working to iron out the issues Al Brown found
at the plugfest last month, and will be ready to retry by Friday most
likely. Is there a .61c version of CMIS explorer currently
available and if not is there an ETA?

Thanks in advance,

Jay Brown
Software Engineering
IBM Corporation

Shane Johnson

May 6, 2009, 9:40:38 PM5/6/09
to cmis-e...@googlegroups.com
Indeed, Michael Marth has updated the code to make it .6 compliant.

I'll tag the latest and upload a build (cmis-explorer-0.4) tonight.

Shane

Shane Johnson

May 7, 2009, 1:22:48 AM5/7/09
to cmis-e...@googlegroups.com
A download is now available for the CMIS 0.6 compliant version.

Shane

Jay B

May 8, 2009, 4:12:44 PM5/8/09
to CMIS Explorer
Nice. Thanks!
I have this partially running against the latest IBM P8 CMIS prototype
server now. I fire it up an point it at our .61c schema server's
service doc. In my tcp trace I see the service document come back and
the Properties, Capabilities and Types tabs are now active and
populated with data.
However the browser tab is empty in spite of the content flat being
sent back to the client.
Would you have time to assist in debugging this? Just in case you
can, I have posted the response that the client is receiving as
ContentFlatP8Sample.xml.

Also just to verify the header says .6 compliant. Does that mean .60
or .61c ?

Thanks in advance,
Jay