Cruiser Motor Cycle Club WA

Boomer

Apr 29, 2012, 10:11:49 AM4/29/12
to cm...@googlegroups.com
Hello all here, and welcome to the Cruiser Motorcycle Club Western Australia.

The Cruiser Motorcycle Club of W.A. Inc. (formally Club Virago) was formed in 1994 by a small but enthusiastic group of Virago owners. The club has grown steadily and presently enjoys a membership of about one hundred. We have membership options for Pillion Riders and Associate Members.  We hold regular club meetings (Second Wednesday of the month) and at least one organized ride on the fourth Sunday of each month. During our best riding season (October to May), it is not unusual for club members to organize many other informal rides.

Please visit our website for more information.

Click here for more information