How can I install cmake4eclipse in 2019-12 Eclipse

Taimoor Mirza

May 5, 2021, 5:56:54 AM5/5/21
to cmake4eclipse user mailing list

Hi Guys,

I am unable to install cmake4eclipse in 2019-12 version of Eclipse. I have tried using both Market place and p2 repo but both are not working.
In case of Market place,  it fails in finding content.xml

With p2 repo using URL jar:https://dl.bintray.com/15knots/p2-zip/cmake4eclipse-2.1.1.zip!/  it also fails with content.xml error shown below:

Thanks,
Taimoor

Kondal Kolipaka

May 5, 2021, 6:13:12 AM5/5/21
to Taimoor Mirza, cmake4eclipse user mailing list
Hi Taimoor,

Artifacts have moved to the JFrog platform. You should be able to access through this jar:https://fifteenknots.jfrog.io/artifactory/p2-zip/CMakeEd-1.16.0.zip!/

Best Regards,
Kondal

Martin Weber

May 5, 2021, 2:10:09 PM5/5/21
to cmake4ecl...@googlegroups.com
On Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2021 12:12:59 CEST Kondal Kolipaka wrote:
> Hi Taimoor,
>
> Artifacts have moved to the JFrog platform. You should be able to access
> through this jar:
> https://fifteenknots.jfrog.io/artifactory/p2-zip/CMakeEd-1.16.0.zip!/

I am working on this to publish the binaries on github, please be patient.

Martin

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.

peter....@gmail.com

May 6, 2021, 1:46:24 AM5/6/21
to cmake4eclipse user mailing list
Thank you very much for your efforts!

Paul Molodowitch

May 7, 2021, 6:22:54 PM5/7/21
to cmake4eclipse user mailing list

In case anybody else stumbles in here, and gets a bit confused - the link Kondal posted above was for cmakeed - you’ll likely want that too, but the “standard” installation method for cmakeed already worked for me (ie, Eclipse Marketplace).

However, the basic approach Kondal was referring to works for cmake4eclipse too. In order to install cmake4eclipse-2.1.3, I added this as an update site:

jar:https://fifteenknots.jfrog.io/artifactory/p2-zip/cmake4eclipse-2.1.3.zip!/

Note that the latest version, 2.1.4, does not seem to exist at that location… so I know of now way to install that. But presumably Martin is working on that, and it will be available soon. Thanks!

Martin Weber

May 8, 2021, 6:59:15 AM5/8/21

See the issue here: https://github.com/15knots/cmake4eclipse/issues/149