the following solution are not available cmake4eclipse 4.0.4 for eclipse 4.30

Pradip Solankar

Jan 5, 2024, 1:38:49 PMJan 5
to cmake4eclipse user mailing list
Hello Martin,
I'm trying to install cmake Ediitor as well as cmake4eclipse into Eclipse v4.30 which is released on Dec-2023 but I'm facing issue as solution are not available

Best Regards,
Pradip

cmake4eclipse user mailing list

Jan 5, 2024, 3:32:18 PMJan 5
to cmake4eclipse user mailing list
That is by intent, since CDT 11.4 broke compatibility with the plugin.
I am still working on fixing that, sorry

Martin Weber

Jan 15, 2024, 3:56:53 PMJan 15
to cmake4ecl...@googlegroups.com
Am Freitag, 5. Januar 2024, 21:32:18 CET schrieb cmake4eclipse user mailing
list:
> That is by intent, since CDT 11.4 broke compatibility with the plugin.
> See incompatibility with eclipse 2023-12
> <https://github.com/15knots/cmake4eclipse/issues/198>.
> I am still working on fixing that, sorry

Fixed in version 5.0.5

--
Cd wrttn wtht vwls s mch trsr.