Does anybody know of an opensource project suitable for performance testing of the COMPILE_COMMAND* parsers?

14 visningar

15 knots

oläst,
13 mars 2020 16:35:482020-03-13
till cmake4eclipse user mailing list
Hi gang,

as the author of cmake4eclipse, I am planning to contribute the
COMPILE_COMMAND* parser engines to CDT. The engines are already hooked
up for testing into CDT, but to make then reasonably fast, I would
like to do some performance test prior to making some design
decisions.
So my question: Can someone point me to a project that uses cmake and
eclipse to develop and is not a toy project?
The testing project
- must be open source,
- should have at least ~200 source files (the more, the better),
- must not rely on libraries (RPMs) other than libc (I do not want to
clutter my machine with tons of RPMs I do not need in daily use). It
should build OOTB.
- should have git as its SCM system.

I already tried the projects listed at [1] but none of these build OOTB.

TIA,
Martin

[1] https://github.com/15knots/cmake4eclipse/blob/master/README.md#references
Svara alla