I'm pleased to announce that, as of Monday, May 2, Linden Lab is now
running Clusto in production! This is the culmination of about 6 weeks
of work by my team. In this time, we learned Clusto, implemented a set
of drivers to model our infrastructure, and deployed Clusto to replace
our existing infrastructure management system. We delivered this
project drastically ahead of schedule -- a solid five weeks earlier than
my initial estimate.
From here, things get even more fun. We're kicking off some exciting
projects now and in the coming months:
* discovering and correcting errors in our data set
* dead host discovery
* RMA tracking and automation
* DHCP and DNS integration
Thanks to everyone in the community for your help as we got up to speed
with Clusto, and congratulations on a great piece of software.