Integration merge complete

Jeremy Grosser

Apr 5, 2011, 2:49:36 PM4/5/11
to clu...@googlegroups.com

Jorge Gallegos

Apr 6, 2011, 5:52:36 PM4/6/11
to clu...@googlegroups.com
As a an addendum:

I just pushed a merged working copy of the argparse work I've been doing, this is a development version and is not tagged yet, if you want to have the latest stable version then you want the one tagged here https://github.com/clusto/clusto/tree/release-0.5.33-1

Regards
--
Jorge A Gallegos <k...@blegh.net>
http://kad.blegh.net

Lex Linden

Apr 7, 2011, 10:51:29 AM4/7/11
On 04/06/2011 05:52 PM, Jorge Gallegos wrote:
> As a an addendum:
>
> I just pushed a merged working copy of the argparse work I've been
> doing, this is a development version and is not tagged yet, if you want
> to have the latest stable version then you want the one tagged here
> https://github.com/clusto/clusto/tree/release-0.5.33-1

So wait, what exactly is the release procedure/policy for clusto? I
think what you're saying is that if I pull from github.com/clusto/clusto
branch master, I'll get your argparse stuff, but it's still
development/beta code. If I want the latest stable, I need to pull from
release-0.5.33-1, if I understand right. Is that correct?

In the future, should I expect to see announcements on this list when a
new stable version is tagged?

Jeremy Grosser

Apr 7, 2011, 1:09:19 PM4/7/11
to clu...@googlegroups.com
Yes that's correct, and yes, we'll announce for new stable versions.