Introduction

Lex Linden

Mar 17, 2011, 4:56:03 PM3/17/11
to clusto
Hi! I'm Lex, from Linden Lab, makers of Second Life (http://
secondlife.com/). I'm heading the project we've just kicked off to
integrate Clusto into our infrastructure. We have around 7000 hosts,
and over 8000 total things in our infrastructure that have IPs
(includes switches, PDUs, routers, etc), all in 3 datacenters. We're
really excited about what Clusto might be able to do to help us manage
all of this equipment more efficiently.

Over the next month or two, you'll see a lot of activity from us.
We're going to fix bugs, write Drivers, and add features to Clusto.
As Kad mentioned, we're writing a bunch of new documentation and
reorganizing what's there. We're doing this in part to help our co-
workers get up to speed faster on Clusto, and in part to make Clusto
more attractive to other organizations.

We're excited to see what we can bring to this community how the
community responds. See you in the trenches!

--Lex

Jorge Gallegos

Mar 18, 2011, 2:58:39 AM3/18/11
to clu...@googlegroups.com
And of course we're excited you people contributing too! :)
--
Jorge A Gallegos <k...@blegh.net>
http://kad.blegh.net