Clusternet v0.10.0 is live!

Di Xu

Jun 1, 2022, 6:56:15 AM6/1/22
to clust...@googlegroups.com

Hi Clusternet Community,

Clusternet v0.10.0 has been released and built.

This release introduced a new concept predictor. It is a on-going feature, which will be fully available in next release (v0.11.0). With predictor, we could dynamically schedule replicas to child clusters that have the capacity to hold them. Also in this release, we optimized the scheduler framework, making it more adaptable to multiple cluster scenarios. A new feature on cluster-aware Globalization was introduced as well. Meantime, we improved user experience on trying Clusternet with kind and Docker Desktop.

Changes Since v0.9.1

Full Changelog: https://github.com/clusternet/clusternet/compare/v0.9.1...v0.10.0

What’s Changed

New Features & Enhancements