Has anyone use Argon M2 with the Cluster HAT with 4 Zero 2W plugin?

PS Chiang

Jun 13, 2022, 2:35:46 PM6/13/22
to ClusterHAT
I have set up my Cluster HAT with 4 Pi Zero 2W on a 4B with a Argon One M2 casing. The Pi Zero 2W did not light up and when I enter the command clusterctrl on it me give an "errno 121 remote I/O".  Has anyone tried Argon One M2 before and get it work. Please let me know. Thanks

Chris Burton

Jun 14, 2022, 7:51:45 AM6/14/22
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
I have set up my Cluster HAT with 4 Pi Zero 2W on a 4B with a Argon One M2 casing. The Pi Zero 2W did not light up and when I enter the command clusterctrl on it me give an "errno 121 remote I/O".  Has anyone tried Argon One M2 before and get it work. Please let me know. Thanks

I think they use I2C for the fan controller - if you have software continuously using the I2C port that would cause a problem.

Does "sudo i2cdetect -y 1" run OK - it will probably show address 20 (ClusterHAT) and googling says 1e is the fan controller on the Argon One?

Chris.

PS Chiang

Jun 19, 2022, 4:50:02 AM6/19/22
to ClusterHAT
Thanks, I will check

PS Chiang

Jun 19, 2022, 12:01:57 PM6/19/22
to ClusterHAT
i2cdetect result.jpg

PS Chiang

Jun 19, 2022, 12:06:12 PM6/19/22
to ClusterHAT
ClustercTrl error.jpg
This is the error message display. So any ideas  how I can get the cluster HAT working?

PS Chiang

Jun 21, 2022, 2:51:59 AM6/21/22
to ClusterHAT
ClustercTrl error.jpg
I am not sure if you received my reply. Please let me know if there is anyway to get the Cluster Hat to work on my rpi4 Argon One. Thanks