LED part numbers on hat

Alec

Mar 8, 2021, 9:43:24 AMMar 8
to ClusterHAT
Hi,

I'm not sure if I knocked it off while screwing on the spacers or if the SMT soldering happened to fail, but my hat is missing the P4 LED indicator. I'm happy to solder one on myself, but I'd like to know the part number so I can get one that matches the other LEDs.

Thanks!
Alec

Chris Burton

Mar 9, 2021, 4:35:57 AMMar 9
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
 They're just a generic 0805 amber/yellow/orange LED which can vary per batch so I don't know the exact version - if you let me know your address (to sup...@8086.net.uk) I can post some to you.

Chris.

Alec

Mar 11, 2021, 10:30:07 AMMar 11
to ClusterHAT
Thanks for the quick response. I'm in the US, and I don't think it would make a lot of sense to overseas ship just a couple of LEDs. I can look around for something that'll match pretty well, and until then, I can just check if the pi is up through software - I appreciate it though!

Thanks,
Alec