Clusterhat issue after reboot

capnrob97

May 25, 2021, 4:21:23 PM5/25/21
to ClusterHAT
I have Clusterhat v2.5, was working great until a reboot.

Now, p1.local, p2,local, p3.local, p4.local don't resolve.

I can ping p1, p2, p3, p4 and get responses and see their ip addresses.

If I try to ssh into one of the zeros (say 'ssh p1'), I get prompted for a password and it appears like it logged in but I am back at the pi@cnat prompt of the controller and if I do ifconfig I see it is the controllers ip address, not the zeros.

Any ideas?

capnrob97

May 25, 2021, 4:45:17 PM5/25/21
to ClusterHAT
You can ignore this, it is working now, I think I was trying too soon before the zeros fully booted up or someting.