New Discord server / List problems?

Chris Burton

Apr 27, 2022, 8:05:02 AM4/27/22
to ClusterHAT
I'm not sure if anyone else is having problems with mail delivery from this list but I've found Gmail is marking the list messages as spam so I've been missing lots!

I might look into alternatives for the list but for now I've setup a Discord server which will also allow more interactive chat (please remember I have a dayjob so I won't always be active even if it shows me being online).

You should be able to join Discord using https://discord.gg/QZdxhgsArW

Chris.

Andrew Yeomans

Apr 28, 2022, 7:22:55 AM4/28/22
to ClusterHAT
I've not had any problems receiving a message digest into Gmail.
I have found that Gmail periodically classes a whole lot of message as spam, presume the filter AI had a turn! It usually clears up quickly.
But I've not seen that for this list.

I find Discord fine on the web, but it only seems to work through its app on iDevices, attempts at web access redirect to the App Store.