Desktop Controller software

cw8...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2023, 4:06:18 AM11/26/23
to ClusterHAT
What software is used to control the cluster hat?

I want to install the cluster hat ( with all 4 pi 0's ) onto my already imaged pi 4B (8gb) so I can play around without having to image a separate pi 4B just to control the cluster hat and cluster.

I already have the SD cards for each zero imaged.

Thanks!

ClusterHAT

Nov 26, 2023, 7:19:57 AM11/26/23
to ClusterHAT
Hi,
I want to install the cluster hat ( with all 4 pi 0's ) onto my already imaged pi 4B (8gb) so I can play around without having to image a separate pi 4B just to control the cluster hat and cluster.

You can manually install the "clusterctrl" tool - see https://8086.support/content/13/120/en/how-do-i-manually-install-clusterctrl.html

But you would need to manually route/bridge the network interfaces which the ClusterCTRL images do.

Chris.

cw8...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2023, 11:49:41 PM11/26/23
to ClusterHAT
Thanks!

I got the software installed per instructions, but had a problem with it not recognizing individual modules, which I fixed; and then got clusterctrl to work:

Not letting me attach images, I will update post later.

Now onto playing with setting up the nodes.

Again, Thanks!